The University bookstore is making changes along with the rest of our community. This summer we renovated the store to accommodate the General Services department. With that change, we have lots of exciting new services to offer!
Here are the new services:
- Complete Copy Center: Self-service or counter service if you need help
- Fax services: incoming and outgoing – .10¢ per page. The incoming fax number is (314) 529-9778. Please be sure to have your full contact name spelled out on incoming faxes. We want to make sure you get your fax.
- Post office: one location for mailing letters, shipping packages and receiving mail. Please make sure that whoever is sending you a package/letter addresses it with your full name and room number on the label. We wouldn’t want someone else to receive your package.
- Complete counter service for all textbook needs. Placing your order on our website www.maryville.edu/studentlife-bookstore.htm or calling ahead (314-529-9438) to order is going to be the quickest way to get your textbooks. Please don’t wait until the first day of classes, you may encounter large lines.
- Expanded technology needs: we will have a walk-up Apple and Lenovo station. You can shop or try out some of the latest electronic devices available.
- After hours mail drop will be located in the DUC across from the lockers nearest the main entrance.
Here is what is staying the same:
- Textbook rental and sales
- Louie’s Market convenience store
- Greeting cards & wrapping paper/gift bags
- Art supply store
- Clothing and gift items
- Study aids and reference materials
- School supplies
- DVD’s: movies & games
- Gift Cards: Maryville, Visa, Pizza Hut, Applebee’s, itune’s, Barnes & Noble, and many more
- Technology, software, e-readers and electronics devices
- Great customer service
The University Bookstore is so much more than just a place to get books - come see for yourself!